Tuesday, December 04, 2007

I can't rule out violence! Says Uthayakumar, in an interview with a foreign newspaper, long before that so called peaceful demo!

This is the headline which appeared on Monday 3rd December, 2007 on the front page of Singapore's tabloid "the new paper".


The front page headline says "I can't rule out violence" and I was there to have a short break but instead I was a bit angry with Uthayakumar for saying that. With a picture of him with a clenched fist he gave the interview, which Rocky's Bru has explained in his blogsite, I thought I can reprint the pictures!

No cheers today!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

are you rusdi? or do you still deny?

Anonymous said...

hello! rusdi! is that you blogging and ketuking badawi? does your boss, najib, know about your hidden identity?

Pasquale said...

Dear anonymous!

No I am not rusdi, if you are referring to rusdi mustapha of seri menanti, that rusdi mustapha is my good friend, yes! No my boss is not Najib, even if he is why can't I "ketuking" Badawi?! It is within my rights as a Malaysian to critically comment on a Prime Minister of my country, and yours too I persumed, if he is out of line of or out of order, that is all that we can do. And anonymous do not be too preoccupied as to who is the blogger just look and try to understand the issue being expressed! Have a good and happy day! Because I do!

BTW! Youd should also start to "ketuking" your useless community leader Samy Vellu.

jediraj said...

Hey you moron Pasquale ,, dumb shit . ANONYMOUS is A bloody malay lah " Hard core kedahan !. awat hang bangang sangat ? he no reason to kutok samy the not his Community leader. Geeez

Pasquale said...

Jediraj, or should I say Rajkumar, I am allowing your post to be publish just to show how foul mouth you are and this is the last time I am entertaining you.

Cheers!

Pasquale said...

Rajkumar do not fret, we WILL cross path whether you like it or not AND I WILL be nasty and will win, as usual without you knowing it!

chingoo said...

Sabar-sabar jangan gadoh lah kawan. Buat apa marah-marah sangat. Kontrol emosi anda. Tiupkan perasaan kasih sayang kepada everbody. Buat apa suka gomo, suka gocoh. Ada apa-apa masalah boleh atasi dengan cara yang baik. Nak gadoh senang. Nak berbaik susah.