Sunday, January 27, 2008

We must all vote for Barack Obama as the next president of "our great country "the USA!


This is what he said:
"The choice in this election is not about regions or religions or genders,". "It's not about rich versus poor, young versus old and it's not about black versus white. It's about the past versus the future!
Obama also gained an endorsement from Caroline Kennedy, daughter of slain US President John F. Kennedy, who likened the Illinois senator to her late father. This is what she wrote in her The New York Times column: "I have never had a president who inspired me the way people tell me that my father inspired them," . "But for the first time, I believe I have found a man who could be that president — and not just for me, but for a new generation of Americans."What I meant by "our great country the USA" is how we once looked up to the Americans for their tradition of democracy and free thinking and being a progressive country, until this man George Bush Junior came to power.

I hope Obama can restore America's lost foreign policy and to restore that once great respect people of the free world had on this country! One thing though, I hope his security details are in tip top shape, for I do not want to see another Robert Kennedy in the planning, that will be the end of a totally civilised mankind as we know it!

Good Luck Senator Barack Obama for you can be assured of the Malaysian people's votes!




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Obama is okY.But I fear for his life. Those who are against him may have murder in their mind, so watch out Obama, don't be like Banazir of Pakistan.