Now that he has been asked to leave his deputy chief minister position, YB BABI inh an attempt to save the reputation of one of his stalwarts he said the reason was Fairus wanted to further his study, say what! Another "master" or a "doctorate"??!!
Look, PKR and YB BABI may be able to cheat some people some of the time but not all the people all the time, as they say, something like that lah! I would like YB BABI or Lim Guan Eng to admit that this guy is a charlatan! Below is what I posted in September 2008!
This is his CV and when someone asked where he obtained his Master Degree in Strategic and Defence Studies, he answered as "P&C" private and confidential, and when asked which university in UK he got his MBA from he said "I will get back to you". So what is so private and confidential about your school that you want to keep it a secret? You are after all an elected official and you must be transparent, or is it PKR practiced different standard of transparency!? Lets us expose him if he is lying about his educational background, hey after all he is a deputy Chief Minister of Penang! Can anyone there help! We are not casting aspersion on him, we just want to know!
MOHAMMAD FAIRUS BIN KHAIRUDDIN, a native of Guar Perahu, Kubang Semang is a grandson of the former Guar Perahu Village Head, Abdullah bin Din (Tok Wan Lah). Aged 32, he is married with 5 children, 3 sons and 2 daughters with Mrs Nurusa’adah Jelani.
Holds a Master in Strategic & Defence Studies; MBA in Strategic Management, United Kingdom; Degree in Political Science – International Relations, International Islamic University and Syariah Studies Certificate, University Malaya. He can also converse well in English and Arabic.
Mohammad Fairus began his career with several local and international corporate giants like Hong Leong Assurance, Franklin Covey Malaysia, Ford Motor Company
PKR PARTY POSTS
• Vice Head, Angkatan Muda Selayang
• Information Chief, Selayang
• Committee Member, Development Strategy and National Integration Bureau
PROFESSIONAL CERTIFICATION :
• Professional trainer in Corporate and Human Resource Development
• National Coaching Certificate, National Sports Council
• Trainer Silat Olahraga & Seni Silat.
• Trainer and Jury PESAKA
• Zone Manager, Ford Motor Company
• Consultant and Accredited Facilitator Human Development Program
NATIONAL INVOLVEMENT :
• Managing Director of local martial arts academy
• Coach / YDP Silat Pusaka Gayong of
• Imam Khalifah Besar / Panglima Singa Malaya Silat Pusaka Gayong of
• Associate Member of Olympic Council of
• President, Political Science Graduate, International Islamic University
• Young Regional Thinker, International Institute of Islamic Thinkers and Civilization (ISTAC)
• Represented IIUM to
INTERNATIONAL INVOLVEMENT :
• Represented Malaysian corporate sector to Malaysia-Syria Business Forum 2005.
• Presented working paper on Development of Youth and Sports Massa in Japan 2006.
• Presented a working paper at World Halal Forum in Kuala Lumpur 2006.
• Represented Olympic Councilof
INTERNATIONAL AWARDS AND RECOGNITION :
• Grandmaster-International Grandmaster
• Master & Life Membership-World Organiser of Martial Arts,
• Master Instructor from World Head of Society & International Council of Masters & Grandmasters.
• Acknowledges as Regional Manager (Sales and Marketing) Ford Motor Company