Wednesday, June 03, 2009

Malaysian Insider posting is filled with malice intended! For sure!

Manipulated statistics, but then what do one expects from such news portal!



Malaysian Insider's headline and posting on recent poll on Najib's popularity conducted by Merdeka Survey centre leaves much to be desired. The manipulation of the statistics reminds me of statistics shown at the height of the US affirmative action(AF) program in the 70s when a government directive was given out to major companies.
It said , under the AF program it is incumbent upon a company to hire, black, woman and physically challenged people. Many companies easily complied by the directive and they hire gave jobs to physically challenged black woman! All in one
For those who are slow, here is the reason: instead of hiring three member of the minority who is either black, a woman or a physically challenged person, companies just hire one with the attributes! Just to show how statistics can be manipulated for what ever reason!
Malaysian Insider's headline should have been, "Only 16% unhappy with Najib" instead of "Only 46% of Malaysians are happy with Najib" implying the other 54% did not suport Najib, read more here and here.
Meanwhile read and do your own thinking! I am sick of you morons!

16 comments:

cikgu said...

Undoctored news can be found at Utusan, Berita Hairan and all MSMs

Anonymous said...

Hi Pasquale,
It is cool here in down under and must be hot up there and I do not miss the politics of Malaysia.
Yes I agree with you MI is full of malice intended,and I agree with Rocky and PJ Moorthy. In Rockybru the headline for MI should have been "16% unhappy with Najib"!

Good luck with your life man!

Joanie! (ps. when you coming down nder?!)

Anonymous said...

PAS.quale,

Your last sentence should be complemented to readers of putusan malaysia and cerita harian.."I am sick of you morons"

Anonymous said...

Hello
http://www.firefoxdownloads.net/ - doxycycline without prescription

The common adverse effect of the drug is severe headache, dizziness, blurred vision, severe blistering, red skin rash, body aches, fever, chills and flu symptoms.
[url=http://www.firefoxdownloads.net/]purchase doxycycline[/url]

Caution should be used because the side effects of this drug is similar to tetracycline antibiotic group that have the risk of photosensitivity skin reactions for those having long term used of malarial prophylaxis.
buy doxycycline

Caution should be used because the side effects of this drug is similar to tetracycline antibiotic group that have the risk of photosensitivity skin reactions for those having long term used of malarial prophylaxis.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations?

Anonymous said...

Just wanted to say hello all. This is my first post.

I came to learn alot here.

Anonymous said...

I liked the look in again

Anonymous said...

I just want too take some time too thank the active members for doing what you do and make this community great im a long time reader and first time poster so i just wanted to say thanks.

Anonymous said...

I just want too take time too Thank everyone for doing what you do and making the community what it is im a long time reader and first time poster so i just wanted to say thanks.

Anonymous said...

I would just like to take some time out thank the active members for doing what you do and make this community great im a long time reader and first time poster so i just wanted to say thanks.

Anonymous said...

I would just like to take time too thank the posters for doing what you do and make this community great im a long time reader and first time poster so i just wanted to say thanks.

Anonymous said...

BEWARE SHOES2WORLD.COM RIP-OFF!
good morning
I placed orders for highs in shoes to world last christmas. My son never received a pair yet. I sent emails several times. shoes 2 world never send my money back! They are scammers

Anonymous said...

Hi all
hi there, my name is Tom.

found this website and read some great discussion and feedback so decided to join

i am happy to help others and offer advice where possible :)

Take care!

Anonymous said...

Hello my name is Steven Levine and I am living in a place called York, that is around the Midlands of Great britain. I'm 36 years of age and I have been married for Five years. I have Four youngsters. I look forward to chatting with you all inside here.

Anonymous said...

I totally support that! Continue that way!

Anonymous said...

Hi Iam Prabhu from chennai,joined today in this forum... :)