Wednesday, June 03, 2009
Malaysian Insider posting is filled with malice intended! For sure!
Malaysian Insider's headline and posting on recent poll on Najib's popularity conducted by Merdeka Survey centre leaves much to be desired. The manipulation of the statistics reminds me of statistics shown at the height of the US affirmative action(AF) program in the 70s when a government directive was given out to major companies.
It said , under the AF program it is incumbent upon a company to hire, black, woman and physically challenged people. Many companies easily complied by the directive and they hire gave jobs to physically challenged black woman! All in one
For those who are slow, here is the reason: instead of hiring three member of the minority who is either black, a woman or a physically challenged person, companies just hire one with the attributes! Just to show how statistics can be manipulated for what ever reason!
Malaysian Insider's headline should have been, "Only 16% unhappy with Najib" instead of "Only 46% of Malaysians are happy with Najib" implying the other 54% did not suport Najib, read more here and here.
Meanwhile read and do your own thinking! I am sick of you morons!
Posted by Pasquale at 2:33 PM