Sunday, July 19, 2009

Ancient Mariner may you rest in peace bro!

Capt Yusof Ahmad

This is what he wrote in his blogsite read more here: A former pilot superintendent of the Klang Port Authority and pioneer general manager of West Port, I am semi retired, whatever that means. Currently freelancing as a port & marine consultant and maritime arbitrator.


Although I knew him briefly but during the last few meetings we had at Maria Samad's mee rebus every Tuesday we truly were connected. I found him to be with a good sense of humour.
The last thing he told me was that many who used his expertise on ports did not pay their consultancy fees to him, you see he was the guy who exposed the Port Klang Free Zone (PKA) fiasco that left "RM12 billion hole in the rakyat's pocket".
He also wrote in his posting how one of the director of a the PKA was also a director a now defunct Bumiputra Malaysia Finance or BMF who was jailed in the famous BMF cheating case that saw a now defunct Bank Bumiputra's accountant, Jalil Ibrahim, murderedand hios body was found in a banana plantation near the Tao Pu Kao district in the then British held Hong Kong. Jalil was murdered for far less. I just hope the untimely death of Ancient Mariner had nothing to do with his bigger expose', about RM12 billions!.
With the death of another person involved in an investigation of a possible involvement of the underworld with the Selangor State government, I cannot help but to think whether Ancient Mariner died of a natural cause. The last time I, we, saw him he was healthy except for his grieving of his mother's death two weeks ago.
Whatever it is I now believe he has found eternal peace wherever he is and hope that there is a port there where he can manage without political interference and that he can do the job to manage it well, cheers mate! I just realised just now that this is truly a fucking time that we are living in!

9 comments:

DNL said...

innalillahiwainna illahirraji'un

my sicere condolence to the family ................ amin

Anonymous said...

Hey how did anyone knows he died peacefully in his sleep?

More to it than meets the eye?

Anonymous said...

RIP, Captain Yusof Ahmad

kassim said...

thank you, on behalf of the family. i’m sorry that we were not able to inform other family members and friends soon enough for the funeral as he left us all too soon.

al fatihah

kassim (allahyarham’s younger brother)

Anonymous said...

I say, PAsquale, I dont know the man, but we pray for his soul to be at rest. Maybe u dont know TBH. He died too, but no word from you, howcome?

H2N1 said...

Condolence to the family Captain Yusof Ahmad.

Condolence to the family Teoh Beng Hock.

Pasquale said...

"I say, PAsquale, I dont know the man, but we pray for his soul to be at rest. Maybe u dont know TBH. He died too, but no word from you, howcome?"

Well anonymous the truth is I do not know TBH personally as I know AM, but I did write something is rotten in the state if Denmark vis-a-vis the death of this person TBH whom I do no know. But I do know that he was being questioned as a witness in many cases involving the underworld activity using the Selangor state excos as their conduit to many criminal activity. Who knows may be TBH was killed to shut his mouth or he was pushed by the anti corruption people. And I was told the AM was in Port Klang prior to his untimely death, he was still young and healthy, may be he was also "silenced" because he was the one who exposed the PKA debacle involving billions of ringgits
I am all for thorough investigation on the death of TBH he must be avenged!
But please do not expect me to write an "epitaph" on everyone whom I do not know that died! Cheers! No I am not a racist for not writing about TBH you moron!

Pasquale said...

"I say, PAsquale, I dont know the man, but we pray for his soul to be at rest. Maybe u dont know TBH. He died too, but no word from you, howcome?"

Well anonymous the truth is I do not know TBH personally as I know AM, but I did write something is rotten in the state if Denmark vis-a-vis the death of this person TBH whom I do no know. But I do know that he was being questioned as a witness in many cases involving the underworld activity using the Selangor state excos as their conduit to many criminal activity. Who knows may be TBH was killed to shut his mouth or he was pushed by the anti corruption people. And I was told the AM was in Port Klang prior to his untimely death, he was still young and healthy, may be he was also "silenced" because he was the one who exposed the PKA debacle involving billions of ringgits
I am all for thorough investigation on the death of TBH he must be avenged!
But please do not expect me to write an "epitaph" on everyone whom I do not know that died! Cheers! No I am not a racist for not writing about TBH you moron!

Anonymous said...

Pasauale you say you are not racist but fact is you are and so am I and all those who supported UMNO crying father crying mother when we need to defend Malays. You see MACC is actually set to protect us Malays only, that is why Zakaria and Toyo wasn't investigated. MACC is to protect Malays but not those Malays who are with our UMNO leader. We like it this way. You don't agree?