Friday, December 31, 2010
Some of my bucket-list for 2011! And what I like to see happens!
1) The trial of Brother Anwar Bin Ibrahim (BABI) be quickly concluded and he be found guilty of all charges, including being a traitor to the country, and given a long solitary jail sentence!
2) Raja Petra Kamaruddin (RPK) be brought back to Malaysia and to face the music for crime of lying to his "friends", to the country and to the world. When dealing with his crimes, he must not be given any leniency!
3) All corrupt government officials and all corrupt Cabinet Ministers aides be brought to justice and be given a stiff penalty, and all ill gotten gains made by them to be taken away!
4) Incompetent cabinet ministers be dropped from the line-up, and cabinet minister accused of raping any women be dropped then charged accordingly!
5) That the Prime Minister must seriously scrutinize his people, surrounding him, with a fine tooth comb to see whether these people are actually seriously serving him or just for self interest. And that the Prime Minister must do everything in his power to give credit when credit is due to all of his loyal people!
6) That God will finally give Nik Aziz some sense when dealing with sensitive Malay issues! And that God will finally give him some sense for him to resign for good!
7) That Ronnie Liu be struck by lightning while fondling Elizabeth Wong.
8) That Khalid Ibrahim be struck by an exposed electrical cord in a room where he was having sex with Elizabeth Wong, that will turn his small penis to be limp forever!
9) That God plays a cruel joke on Tian Chua by striking him with lightning and that will compel him to convert himself to Islam, but rejected by JAIS for his habitual Bah Kut Teh evening past time, and to marry Wan Azizah, who has since divorced BABI!
10) That God will play another cruel joke by turning Karpal Singh and his whole family into a devout Muslim.....wouldn't that be neat to watch he, he!
11) That, finally, Malaysians will forget all the nasty people (including BABI) who have been influencing their lives negatively and to live happily ever after together and make this country, and its already working system, prosper!
12) And that I would like the Malays to come to their senses and unite or else suffer the fate of a defeated people!
13) And that the government must confer our Malaysian national football coach, K Rajagopal, a datukship for being a good and effective national football coach!
14) That Malay Muslims are allowed to go to Batu Caves to the Hindu Temples or Chinese Temples compounds to perform Mak Yong, or bersiilat, of Dikir Barat as a form of social gathering and exercise!
Meanwhile I would like to wish my friends and my great Malaysian people, who are not crazy and obsessed with many unnecessary things, a very Many Happy New Year!
Posted by Pasquale at 12:17 AM