Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Tun: I have made many mistakes but removing Anwar was not one of them!

Tun, I have forgiven you after reading your book!


One of his most important and memorable lines in his new book "A Doctor In The HouIse", he said, on page 698: "He left me no choice but to remove him and I did what thought was best for the country. I may have made many mistakes, but removing Anwar (Brother Anwar Bin Ibrahim) was not one of them".
I believe Tun Dr Mahathir Mohamad is one man that I hope will remain with us for as long as God permits him to be so and I hope for a long time, Inshallaah!
Hurrah to our Tun Mahathir, our own de facto "Minister Mentor", but I would rather call him a Senior Advisor, for daring to say it as it is!
Not many important men like him can say important things with conviction and finesse!
Malaysians who want to know will know much more by reading his new book at RM100 each, and I have sponsored 10 copies to people that I know (money worth spending), so Malaysians who believe passionately for this country should and must also do the same so we can be re-educated for the real stuff!

For example, IN this book, for those who want to be be re-educated, Tun wrote on page 791, on problem with Singapore when the "curved" bridge that was supposed to be built: "The people involved in the negotiation with Singapore knew that the Malaysian Government of Tun Abdullah Badawi had offered to sell 50 million cubic metres of sand every year for 20 years, totaling one billion cubic metres? Can we imagine this??! Dollah, Dollah!
Over his tenure as PM of this country I had at many occasions (not that many actually) expressed my frustrations over his acts and decisions he made, but the book have allayed all those feelings and I have my own closure that I am dealing quite nicely vis-a-vis this country. So Salam Bahagia to you Tun, and your family, may you be in good health forever!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

I simply wonder when he is no longer around who will the Malays turn to.
Only then will the Malay realise his good deeds to his race,religion and Tanahair.
Dr M a true patriot.

Anonymous said...

Kebanyakan pemimpin kita naik melalui penentangan kepada pemimpin sedia ada, atau tak sehaluan dan berbeza pendapat dengan pemimpin, takdir tak siapa boleh menghalang tuhan menentukan mereka akan jadi pemimpin juga.

Tapi itu tidak menentukan mereka akan jadi pemimpin yang hebat walaupun mereka naik dengan cara hero.

Adakah Malaysia sudah ditakdirkan mendapat pemimpin cara seumpama itu? Sudah tentu tidak, ada juga pemimpin loyalist naik dengan cara bermaruah.

Dalam UMNO dan parti lain juga sekarang ada pemimpin menunggu Q nak jadi pemimpin dengan cara hero di atas walaupun sudah kelihatan tidak relevan. Tak sempat nak naik, datang pulak geng-geng Anwar.

Tapi tak kisahlah siapa pun mereka atau apa cara mereka naik asalkan ianya bukan Anwar Ibrahim dan juga tidak seteruk Abdullah Badawi. Itu sudah cukup bagus.

-azienmat-

Anonymous said...

Tun: I have made many mistakes but removing Anwar was not one of them!

OR

Tun: I have NOT made many mistakes but removing Anwar was one of them!

I think Tun was too old to remember all his own words!

Anonymous said...

Walau-A, you're # 1 ball jacker and polisher that I've ever known. Good job, rusdi the kerbau!

Pasquale said...

Once again this site has nothing to do with rusdi the kerbau whomever he is,

Anonymous said...

Anon 16 March @ 11;45

I think that you are taking matters too far. I hope that I can agre with you.

Anonymous said...

anom 11;57 dah lupa Allah swt ke......

Anonymous said...

Patriot Malays and them in general have not forsaken Allah SAW, it is just that He works in a mysterious way, and if Malays insisted on being easily duped and tricked by people like BABI, Allah will use people like Tun M to help, He already inspired Tun to write a book and it was such a revelation, and have a PM like Najib to inspire a smart Muslims to think, yes think!

Pasquale the Second

orangila said...

komen tak sokong Tun...blog owner tak approve punya!!! hahahaha!!

Pasquale said...

orang gila ada juga komen yang anti-Tun do keluarkan. Basically comments that are very kurang ajar tak keluar!

Anonymous said...

"A Doctor in the House" the best from TUN himself.
Another book "Dari Jambatan Bengkok hingga detik peralihan kuasa'

Must read....