The clarification made by The West Australian on Najib and family, but not good enough!
Now an Australian newspaper, The West Australian, has admitted an erroneous reporting on Prime Minister Dato Najib Tun Razak's daughter spending during CHOGM it must now make a public apology to him (the prime minister) and to his family and to Malaysia, for the sake of a continued strong and positive bilateral relations between the two countries.
The admission, short of a real apology, has now gone viral throughout the internet, however the The West Australian must now apologise to Najib and his family for a distress it has caused over an unchecked story on the family of the prime minister.
Having said that it is now incumbent upon the opposition portal, Keadilan Daily, to also tender an apology to Najib and his family, and failing that , some one must sue this opposition portal.
Below are some of the false reports made by Keadilan Daily:
- Keratan penuh akhbar Australia sahkan perbelanjaan anak Najib
- Rosmah ‘Wanita Pertama’ beli mutiara RM487,000 di Australia?
- Anak gadis Najib belanja RM195,000 dari sumber sahih
- Anak perempuan Najib belanja RM180,000 di Australia?
- Skandal mata wang: The Age dakwa firma Australia sogok Pak Lah
- Gambar Najib tidur semasa CHOGM memalukan
- Anwar bidas pemfitnah, Utusan padam isu Altantuya
- Najib bazir RM9.1 juta hanya untuk sewa pesawat
- Polis siasat Rosmah antara pendedahan hangat Suara Keadilan
- ‘ 1 juta rakyat hadir Bersih’ dalam Suara Keadilan