If so we better find this plane probably parked somewhere with all passengers safe. After MH 370 disappeared from the radar we and many of us, of course, sat anywhere and start to speculate.
Someone said the plane could have been hijacked on the anniversary of the invasion of Malaysia by supporters of Sultan of Sulu, the plane could be somewhere in Southern Philippines.
Then someone "jokingly" said may be it was hijacked by Anwar Ibrahims's supporters?!
And now this news paper report:
Doomed airliner pilot was political fanatic: Hours before taking control of flight MH370 he attended trial of jailed opposition leader as FBI reveal passengers could be at a secret location
- Police investigate data from home flight simulator of captain Zaharie Ahmad Shah, 53
- Investigators speak of his 'obsessive' support for opposition leader Anwar Ibrahim
- Police officers fear Ibrahim being jailed could have left Shah profoundly upset
- Flight MH370 disappeared more than a week ago with 239 people on board
- Despite a huge multinational search effort, no signs of the plane or a crash have been found
- Malaysian Prime Minister said yesterday that the plane was deliberately steered off course
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2581817/Doomed-airliner-pilot-political-fanatic-Hours-taking-control-flight-MH370-attended-trial-jailed-opposition-leader-sodomite.html#ixzz2w56JlgyS
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook