Thursday, August 14, 2014
Toxic chemical in his brain......for sure!
Countless studies have been conducted on hair dye, over its pros and cons.
Many hair dyeing products over the years have been known to contain toxic chemical which is hazardous to ones health.
Prolonged usages of hair dye have been known that toxic chemicals that it contains can permeates into the pores and thus over long period of using it will allow a retention of toxin into ones nervous system thus causing irreparable damage to the body and mind.
Hair loss, erratic behaviour are also some of the signs of using toxic hair dye.
Granted as we get old we lose our hair and youth a bit, that's okay a natural cycle. So lets get old gracefully and respectfully!
Posted by Pasquale at 3:19 PM