Thursday, February 12, 2015

Rosmah Mansor says Asia Sentinel's article is rubbish!





We cannot stop anyone from being evil or writing nasty articles ....John Berthelesen  of Asia Sentinel included.
Nazir is still one of my favourite brother in laws the last timeI checked, said Rosmah

"The last thing I would do as long as I am alive is to cause a rift between my husband's sibling and families and mine, Malaysia Today can print anything untrue it likes about me and my family, I do not care, I am busy trying to raise money to help flood victims to listen to all of these nonsense," said Rosmah Mansor, the wife of Prime Minister Datuk Seri Najib Razak.
She was asked to comment on an article that appears in Malaysia Today, quoting Asia Sentinel, that there appears to be a rift between Najib's brothers, namely Nazir Razak and the rest over Rosmah behaviour and character as wife of the prime minister.  Read here...
"I hardly see my husband's brothers and the last time I checked they are still talking to me and there was no signs of an acrimonious hatred or split or loathing that have been expressed by them toward me," she said.
Rosmah said she was most busy with trying to raise money for many flood victims that still needed help, for her to be bothered by such reports.
According to her may be the not so friendly blogger or online newspapers are out of focus since Anwar (Ibrahim) is in jail, and that they are trying to find new angle.
"May be they should ask my husband if such acrimonious rift  is true, as for me I have an appointment with donors for the flood victims," she said.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's the way it should be. Focus on the goal. Help those in need and earn as much reward from Allah swt.

Whatever you do, they will NEVER agree with you. They will NOT say anything nice about you, so let it be.

Go on with your life, DS Rosmah. Don't waste time on unnecessary issues. TIME is all we have.

Anonymous said...

Biao le orang kate Kak Ros just do your duty!