- Najib on Altantuya's issue, and he said:-
- This case has been investigated, tried and concluded in the Federal Court. It is a nine year-old case without end as it continues to be “recycled” by the Opposition.
- As it was a lengthy court case, the appellants had ample time to give their full account and tell the courts everything. So why are we listening to individuals whose testimony have already been given and who have been found guilty of the crime?
- What is important is that the judgment brings justice to everyone, most importantly to the family of the victim, to the accused and even to me.
- I have stated many times that I have nothing to do with this issue, and even sworn an oath on the Quran in a Mosque.
- The people must take into account that in politics, many issues keep being played up, and this is one of them. It became hot at a time when I was PM in waiting and the Opposition needed a way to prevent me from advancing. Because the two bodyguards had worked for me, and Razak Baginda was a friend and associate, they tried to connect the dots to me. Razak Baginda has openly admitted to the relationship with Altantuya but in no way did I have any knowledge of it. Pakatan and their media have irresponsibly tried to play the psy-war game by trying to implicate me and influence perception. They even went as far as to superimpose a photo of me, dining with the victim in a restaurant. In this era of social media, these things go viral uncontrollably, including the superimposed photo
- Check out Najib's answers on all unfounded allegations levied on him as a person and a prime ministere...
Monday, May 18, 2015
The prime minister, in his blogsite, replies to all unfounded allegations made about him.
Posted by Pasquale at 4:29 AM